19010007 (Thram Related) Responded

Inquired on : January 11, 2019   89 Views

Respected madam/sir ,Firstly I would like to thank you for developing such a useful app,which is beneficial for all the Bhutanese citizen specially for poor and to the ease of people.I would like to request Dasho,sir/madam, that my family has been living in the land where His Majesty the fourth Druk Gyelpo has granted Patta holder to some of resident in my village and one of the recipent is my family.The support I am seeking here is that,since it has been received from our King during 1985, but still this and some of similar land in my village has not received any Thram till now.I would like to request the department/commission that please provide me with the land detail of the Household No.021100178, village :Chongeykha, Gewog: Phuentsholing, Dzongkhag:Chukha, house no. Kha-11-69 and Head of family ; Deg Nath Dhakal bearing CID.No- 10211005100.And,I also would like to request that did we get the Thram or not la?? Because some of similar problem, having villagers were informing that their land Thram has been issued. Finally, in our citizen detail we have been encountering different Thram No.158 in our household that doesnot belong to us...since we donot have Thram no. We are hoping for New Thram to come for the land we have been staying since 1985 and which is Granted by our country's great leader. Therefore, please kindly look in to our matters and please sir/madam, provide me with the information as soon as possible.This is submitted for your information and necessary action please.Faithfully yours(Kumar Dhakal)10211004976

Response Date : January 11, 2019

Dear Sir, Kindly contact the Drunkhag office or the dealing official of Chhukha Dzongkhag in NLCS head quarter office at 325274. Thank you.