19080005 (Lagthram Related) Responded

Inquired on : August 5, 2019   96 Views

Dear Sir/Madam,My wife is from Paro and we are planning to construct a building on her land at Taju, Wangchang Gewog, Paro. However, a Lag Thram is required to process approval/drawings. Now, most Parops haven't got Lag Thrams yet.Pl advise on this matter.Thanks.Sincerely,PenjoMobile- 17113127

Response Date : August 5, 2019

Dear sir, for the purpose of seeking construction approval from the gewog, the National Land Commission Secretariat for the time being is issuing Provisional Certificate which will serve the purpose. Thank you!