19010010 (System Related) Responded

Inquired on : January 12, 2019   133 Views

My land alongside the Thimphu-Paro highway in Shaba have come under the road widening project, thus, 14 decimal of the above land have been deducted for road purpose but my name was not on the list of landowners who is eligible for land compensation. Who should I approach for the redressal?

Response Date : January 12, 2019

Dear Sir, Please contact the Gewog office or Dzongkhag office where your land falls either in Thimphu or Paro Dzongkhag Land and Survey Sector. You may also contact at 323024 (Land Management Division) of NLCS for inquiry. Thank you.