19040016 (Lagthram Related) Responded

Inquired on : April 8, 2019   61 Views

To change the type of ownership from family land to individual ownership (in Urban Area/Thromde), what are the required documents to be upload or submitted to Land Commission?

Response Date : April 8, 2019

Dear sir,To change the ownership type from 'Family Land' to 'Individual Land', you have to get NOC from all your family under the same census stating that they do not have any objection changing the ownership type to 'Individual Land' and an application requesting to change the ownership from family land to individual along with your original Lagthram. and then submit to your concern Dzongkhag LRO.